Return

The Purge movies.

1 Name: Anonymous 2018-09-28 19:51
How come in the purge movies ALL crime is legal but people only murder?

In reality the night would consist of about 90% of society hiding in their houses or going to a neighbouring country for the night whilst the remaining 10% of society commit small crimes such as looting as they don't want to anger somebody with a better weapon. And people who did attack others would most likely be rapists as their are a lot more would be rapists in the world than there are would be murders, and the rapists would mostly target the weak (women & children)

In conclusion non of the films were rapey enough.
2 Name: Anonymous 2018-10-13 19:18
Watch Emmanuelle And The Last Cannibals.
Might be the kinda thing you're after.
It's softcore porn and there's cannibals.

Return
Name:
Leave this field blank: