Return Entire thread

Any law fags on here?

2 Name: Anonymous 2017-05-11 03:14
First what ever money you have cash in wallet and in the bank try to make a payment even If its a hundred bucks If you at least try to make a payment the judge will be more lenient on you.

Second just stay at your house and hope for the best it takes about 3 months to legally get the police involved.

Return Entire thread
Leave this field blank: