Return Entire thread Last 50 posts

Covid-19 is a major catalyst for World events.

37 Name: Anonymous 2021-11-25 22:04
>>33
I am from the Netherlands (OP). We have a vaccination rate of near 90%. Yet our government keeps slowly pushing more and more lasting restrictions and apartheid. They explicitly promised never to do this. I do not understand why we are in lockdown and why the government has just signed a similar G2 law like in Austria if 90% of the population has already been vaccinated and most of the other 10% has probably already recovered from it.

Return Entire thread Last 50 posts
Name:
Leave this field blank: